We offer an online wills service, for straightforward wills. You can have the reassurance and security of a will prepared by solicitors, at a very cost-effective rate.
Our online wills service would be suitable for you if you have uncomplicated ‘will wishes’. For example, if you have decided to leave your estate to your spouse/partner and/or to your children or other beneficiaries. For more complex will wishes, we suggest you use our main wills service, where we discuss your intentions in detail with you in person, on the phone or online (via Zoom).
How Our Online Wills Service Works
There are three simple steps:
- You download a questionnaire, answer the questions (about your will wishes), and send it back to us.
- We prepare your will and send it to you.
- You sign the will (and then keep it somewhere safe).
How Much An Online Will Costs
Our fees for preparing your will are as follows:
- One will (suitable for a single person with or without children): £90 (£75 + VAT)
- Two wills (suitable for a couple with or without children): £120 (£100 + VAT)
We ask that you pay the fee after sending us the questionnaire – we will contact you about how to pay.
Download The Questionnaire
Please download the questionnaire by clicking on the link below, and then send it to us when complete, at firstname.lastname@example.org.