The Employment Pack is one of our Business Start-Up Packs. The Packs give you a range of documents tailored to your commercial needs, to ensure that your business has the right documents in place for full legal protection and compliance. They help you navigate the opportunities and challenges you face in establishing and running a business.
The Employment Pack gives you:
- Contract of employment – a contract for your employees, incorporating the particulars of employment you must provide to employees (under the Employment Rights Act 1996), plus additional clauses to provide your business with further protection.
- Disciplinary and grievance procedure – a formal procedure to follow with employee in a disciplinary or grievance situation, complying with your obligations (under the Employment Rights Act 1996), taking into account the ACAS Code of Practice and best practice advice.
The Employment Pack costs £400 + VAT, which includes a consultation with you to discuss your business and requirements. After the consultation and receiving full instructions, we provide your Pack within 5 working days.
We offer four Business Start-Up Packs, with a range of documents aimed at new and recently-formed businesses. The other Start-Up Packs are:
- Incorporation Pack – to set up and establish your business with the right legal structure
- Terms & Conditions Pack – to ensure you are properly engaged with your customers
- Website Policies Pack – to protect your website and online presence
Make A Free Enquiry
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge. If you are looking for a solicitor nearest you, please call us now on 01291 639280, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our Free Online Enquiry for a free no-obligation discussion, and let us explain your legal rights and options.